Saturday, January 22, 2011

What we're up to.....

If you had to explain us with one word, it would have to be cold. Here in Wisconsin, we have about a foot of snow on the ground. We (meaning my dad and I) tried to build a sledding ramp in the backyard, but the snow just isn't packy enough. So, we did the best we could with it, then went inside to have Hot Cocoa. (The main drink right now) Chaddy loved it, along with Tate and I. Chad sledding, Tate snowboarding, me snowboarding. I learned to snowboard, and am almost a pro........... Anyway, Sean is still adjusting to the cold, and charlie, well, he's used to it. When he has to go pee, the plan spinning in his head is pee on the porch, scratch at the door frantically until someone let's me in. Maybe I won't freeze.  You can imagine what our porch looks like.........

No comments:

Post a Comment